Metapo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metapo

your personal robot that will sweep and vacuum for you

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How does QQ-2 find charging base?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-07

How does QQ-2 find charging base? Empty
PostSubject: How does QQ-2 find charging base?   How does QQ-2 find charging base? Icon_minitime2008-11-14, 9:49 pm

When CleanMate QQ2 returns to its charging base, it follows the wall on a clockwise moving pattern to search the charging base. Therefore, please do not leave obstacle or large open space on the left side of charging base. Otherwise, the QQ2 will have difficult going to the base. Put the QQ2 self-charging base on smooth hard surface floor NOT on carpet. It is normal for QQ2 to successfully dock to charging base after a few tries for recharging.

Make sure QQ-2 and charging base have good ventilation. We suggest NOT to charge your QQ-2 on carpet or rug.
Back to top Go down
https://metapo.1talk.net

How does QQ-2 find charging base?
Page 1 of 1