Metapo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metapo

your personal robot that will sweep and vacuum for you

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where do I put charging base and what is the set up procedure so QQ-2 can do recharging?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Where do I put charging base and what is the set up procedure so QQ-2 can do recharging? Empty
PostSubject: Where do I put charging base and what is the set up procedure so QQ-2 can do recharging?   Where do I put charging base and what is the set up procedure so QQ-2 can do recharging? Icon_minitime2008-11-14, 9:54 pm

Find a electric outlet to plug in AC charger. Put charging base in the middle of wall and against the wall. The best location for charging base is on hard surface floor NOT on carpet. Confirm QQ-2 unit can return to charging base for recharging with "HOME" key on remote control unit.

Make necessary adjustment to the charging base if the QQ-2 cannot dock on the charging base and recharge battery properly (blue LED lighton QQ-2 unit is blinking). Follow the detail instructions on user manual.

Bottom view of charging base should be
Where do I put charging base and what is the set up procedure so QQ-2 can do recharging? Charger_bottom

Top view of charging base should be
Where do I put charging base and what is the set up procedure so QQ-2 can do recharging? Charger_top
Back to top Go down
https://metapo.1talk.net

Where do I put charging base and what is the set up procedure so QQ-2 can do recharging?
Page 1 of 1