Metapo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metapo

your personal robot that will sweep and vacuum for you

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Support & Warranty Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Support & Warranty Information Empty
PostSubject: Support & Warranty Information   Support & Warranty Information Icon_minitime2009-01-08, 9:36 pm

Warranty Policy

The vacuum products carry 1 year warranty while the battery is 6 months warranty.

If the vacuum or the battery are not functioning properly but still under the warranty, please contact Metapo Technical Support Center for assistance.

Email: support@metapo.com
Phone#: (408) 943-9308

and our support representative will guide you through the RMA procedure.

You may find the RMA form at
http://www.afapower.com/rma_cleanmate_page.html. Please email or fax the RMA Form once completed along with the invoice.
Back to top Go down
https://metapo.1talk.net
JohnWest

Support & Warranty Information Empty
PostSubject: Why don't you return phone calls or emails?   Support & Warranty Information Icon_minitime2010-03-10, 7:28 am

How is the warranty any good if you never respond to phone calls or emails?

I've been trying to get my unit fixed since 25 days after I bought it, over 4 months ago, and can't get any help.
Back to top Go down

Support & Warranty Information
Page 1 of 1