Metapo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metapo

your personal robot that will sweep and vacuum for you

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unit turn itself off after 10 seconds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvana

Unit turn itself off after 10 seconds Empty
PostSubject: Unit turn itself off after 10 seconds   Unit turn itself off after 10 seconds Icon_minitime2009-10-08, 11:56 pm

I have a new unit that have never been able to operate purchase on Dec 5, 2008. I do not have the remote control small battery, it was a mom present. Now she mentions that the unit is able to charge and start, but will it turn off by itself after 10 seconds, can it be the remote battery? Does the remote battery needs to be good for the unit to operate. Were I can send the unit to get repair. Please help.
Back to top Go down
ScoobaMan

ScoobaMan

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Unit turn itself off after 10 seconds   Unit turn itself off after 10 seconds Icon_minitime2009-10-30, 9:53 pm

No you don't have to have the remote to have the unit operate correctly. If it only runs for a short time and quits, try charging the unit by plugging the charger directly into the vacuum and leave it for 36 hours. If that doesn't work contact metapo.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: RMA Instruction   Unit turn itself off after 10 seconds Icon_minitime2009-11-06, 12:41 am

Silvana wrote:
I have a new unit that have never been able to operate purchase on Dec 5, 2008. I do not have the remote control small battery, it was a mom present. Now she mentions that the unit is able to charge and start, but will it turn off by itself after 10 seconds, can it be the remote battery? Does the remote battery needs to be good for the unit to operate. Were I can send the unit to get repair. Please help.

Dear Silvana,

We'd be happy to assist you here. Do you still have the receipt of QQ2 Robotic Vacuum? If you do, please email the receipt to info@metapo.com. Once we have received the receipt, we will assign a RMA number to you and send the replacement remote control. Thank you.

Metapo Inc.
Back to top Go down
https://metapo.1talk.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unit turn itself off after 10 seconds   Unit turn itself off after 10 seconds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unit turn itself off after 10 seconds
Page 1 of 1