Metapo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metapo

your personal robot that will sweep and vacuum for you

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battery problem?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rapere

Battery problem? Empty
PostSubject: Battery problem?   Battery problem? Icon_minitime2009-12-29, 5:11 pm

Bought the machine a while ago and didn't use it. Tried it out recently and it worked fine. Then I unplugged it for 1-2 days and now there are problems. When I plug it in, the blue charging light flashes for a few seconds then there is ONE BRIEF BEEP, the bule light stops blinking, and the red low battery light REMAINS ON. This happens even when I plug the ac adaptor directly into the machine, not via the docking station.
Back to top Go down
ScoobaMan

ScoobaMan

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Battery problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battery problem?   Battery problem? Icon_minitime2009-12-31, 3:25 pm

rapere
I have never run into this myself, but try the following it might help.
1. Remove battery from robot, press and hold power button for about 15 sec.
2. Reinstall battery and turn unit on and run until battery is dead.
3. Plug charger directly into robot and allow to recharge.

Let me know how it goes.

Happy New Year santa
Back to top Go down
rapere

Battery problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battery problem?   Battery problem? Icon_minitime2010-01-04, 1:54 pm

Thanks for the suggestion. Sadly it didn't work. When I turn it on, the timer indicates 0 and the blue light is on. Nothing I press results in any change or movement in the QQ2. It doesn't move or anything. I can't increase the timing. Also I can't even turn it off when I press the power button. I just leave it alone and it goes off by itself after a long while
Back to top Go down
ScoobaMan

ScoobaMan

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Battery problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battery problem?   Battery problem? Icon_minitime2010-01-08, 12:11 am

That is really weird, I have never even heard of this condition before. You said that you bought it a while ago, over a year? Warranty? Try contacting customer support and see if they can shed any light on the condition you are having.
Sorry I can't be of more help.
Maybe one of the admins who monitor here could offer some advise ....... Smile
Back to top Go down
romanshein

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-25

Battery problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battery problem?   Battery problem? Icon_minitime2011-07-01, 11:32 am

It looks like your battery is dead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battery problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battery problem?   Battery problem? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battery problem?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metapo :: Technical Support Discussion :: Technical Issues & Solutions for QQ-2-
Jump to: