Metapo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metapo

your personal robot that will sweep and vacuum for you

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Charging impossible!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matth

Charging impossible! Empty
PostSubject: Charging impossible!   Charging impossible! Icon_minitime2010-01-27, 12:56 pm

Hi!

When I plug my QQ2 into docking station, the blue led "charge" blink during 10 seconds but after there is a bip and the led "error" and "low battery" light up.
I have the same problem when I plug the AC adapter directly into device.
I use my QQ2 three times before this problem occured. And now I cannot use them anymore.

Thanks for your help
Back to top Go down
ScoobaMan

ScoobaMan

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Charging impossible!   Charging impossible! Icon_minitime2010-02-06, 1:30 pm

Matth,
You definately have a problem with the charging circuit, if you have only used it 3 times it should be under warranty. Contact Metapo customer service for an RMA number and get it replaced, or take it back to where you bought it and have them do an exchange. Smile
Back to top Go down
missmac68

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Charging impossible!   Charging impossible! Icon_minitime2012-02-26, 9:43 pm

Hi, I recently bought 2 Cleanmates in Australia through what I thought was a reputable online retailer. When I received the 2 units, neither of them will charge up, have exactly same error as described above. Despite attempts to get remedy from company, who only sent an external charger in addition to the base unit, which of course did nothing, I'm fighting to get my money back or replacements. Yes, will lodge appropriate complaint here with Trade Practice Commission, but in meantime, research suggests there aren't any authorised repairers of Cleanmates in Australia. Would really appreciate knowing if I could get 2 new charging circuits/resolve problem, or if there are any authorised repairers that I could get them too. Any help much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charging impossible!   Charging impossible! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charging impossible!
Page 1 of 1