Metapo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metapo

your personal robot that will sweep and vacuum for you

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's the fastest way to fix stripped gear under warranty?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boris

What's the fastest way to fix stripped gear under warranty? Empty
PostSubject: What's the fastest way to fix stripped gear under warranty?   What's the fastest way to fix stripped gear under warranty? Icon_minitime2010-02-20, 9:39 pm

After four uses, our brand-new QQ-2 started making "burrrr" noises and slowly turning in circles. I noticed white plastic crumbs coming out of the left wheel base. I looked inside, and found the damage in the two plastic gears that drive the wheel. The worm gear stripped the teeth on the round gear. The cause looks to be a hair wrapped around the whee's axel, that got tangled up in the lubricant.
We just bought the QQ-2 a week ago, so it's still under warranty. What's the fastest way to fix this? I don't want to ship the whole robot, and I wouldn't have a problem replacing the wheel myself.

Thank you!

Boris
Back to top Go down

What's the fastest way to fix stripped gear under warranty?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metapo :: Technical Support Discussion :: Technical Issues & Solutions for QQ-2-
Jump to: