Metapo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metapo

your personal robot that will sweep and vacuum for you

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stopped Working, Not getting Customer Support

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JohnWest

Stopped Working, Not getting Customer Support Empty
PostSubject: Stopped Working, Not getting Customer Support   Stopped Working, Not getting Customer Support Icon_minitime2010-03-10, 7:31 am

Anyone know of any way to actually get customer support to help you?

I've tried emails, phone calls, all to no avail. Can't get anyone on the phone, and emails apparently float off into cyberspace somewhere. I've been trying to get my vacuum repaired for 4 months now, and no luck.

Mine stopped working after about 25 days. Works for a few seconds, errors out. I've tried all of the recommended troubleshooting steps, but no dice.

So any suggestions would be welcomed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Stopped Working, Not getting Customer Support Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stopped Working, Not getting Customer Support   Stopped Working, Not getting Customer Support Icon_minitime2010-03-10, 9:57 pm

Dear John West,

Thank you for contacting us. We sincerely apologize for the delayed reply. Did you send an email to info@metapo.com?

If you have have questions, please email to info@metapo.com.

Regarding to your issue, we will immediately pass the message to our technical support team. May you please provide your purchase invoice to us by sending to info@metapo.com. Thank you very much.

Metapo Inc.
Back to top Go down
https://metapo.1talk.net

Stopped Working, Not getting Customer Support
Page 1 of 1