Metapo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metapo

your personal robot that will sweep and vacuum for you

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do I recharge the battery and when do I recharge it?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-07

How do I recharge the battery and when do I recharge it? Empty
PostSubject: How do I recharge the battery and when do I recharge it?   How do I recharge the battery and when do I recharge it? Icon_minitime2008-11-14, 7:38 pm

You need to recharge it manually with the battery charger. Turn off the power switch and plug in the battery charger into an AC outlet and insert wire terminal into the power jack which is located next to the on/off switch. It is similar to the way you recharge your cell phone. The POWER green light will flash during charging, and will become a steady green once the battery is fully charged. The LOWER BATT CHARGE red light will come on with a buzzing noise to indicate that the battery should be recharged. It will take about 2 to 2 1/2 hours to fully recharge the battery. The battery will not be over-charged if AC charger remains connected after battery recharging is complete.
Back to top Go down
https://metapo.1talk.net

How do I recharge the battery and when do I recharge it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metapo :: General Questions :: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Cleanmate QQ-1-
Jump to: