Metapo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metapo

your personal robot that will sweep and vacuum for you

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ViewPoints Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-07

ViewPoints Review Empty
PostSubject: ViewPoints Review   ViewPoints Review Icon_minitime2008-11-18, 9:01 pm

" A maid at the touch of a button "

Infinuvo QQ-2 CleanMate Vacuum is recommended by brink888

I Am :
Practical Cleaner, married, looking for convenience, a dog owner, a cat owner, impressed with this product, a pet lover, Not a neat freak, hate vacuuming, a homeowner, a woman
show all ยป

Pros: UV light, Quiet, Ease of Use

Cons: life of battery, cost, Cost of replacement battery

NOV 18 2007

I went back and forth trying to decide between this unit and the Roomba. I saw this on sale for $129 with a $50 rebate so I decided to try it. The pros of this unit outnumber the cons. I have 2 large shedding Labradors and this unit sucks up their hair like crazy. I have also seen this unit pick up a leaf, small food crumbs and a paper clip. The unit is stylish looking. It comes with a remote control and is very easy to use. The remote is very small and I do find myself having to look for it frequently. In most of the areas in my home I have hardwood floors with a few large area rugs and it can move on and off the rugs. In my kitchen I have tiles and it never gets stuck in there as there is nothing soft to bump into and no deviation in the flooring levels. I love this unit and find that often I can turn it on and avoid having to drag out the large full size vacuum.

I have owned it for about 8 months now and I had the battery go bad after about 6 months. The cost to replace one is approximately $30 and they are only available online. Fortunately I wrote the company and was able to get a new one shipped to me free since the unit was only 6 months old.

In the last 8 months I have noticed a small decrease in its sucking ability when it gets full but nothing dramatic. Also the little "whiskers" on the bottom they push the dirt towards the suction are looking a bit worn but they are still working.

If you can find this unit at a price you can afford you should go for it!!
Back to top Go down
https://metapo.1talk.net

ViewPoints Review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metapo :: CleanMate Vacuums :: Customer Testimonies on CleanMate-
Jump to: