Metapo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metapo

your personal robot that will sweep and vacuum for you

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ThinkComputers Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-07

ThinkComputers Review Empty
PostSubject: ThinkComputers Review   ThinkComputers Review Icon_minitime2008-11-18, 8:56 pm

http://www.thinkcomputers.org/index.php?x=reviews&id=273&page=1

Introduction

I got something for review today, that I was extremely excited about getting. I mean seriously excited, I couldn't wait for it to get here. I have saw these before and never really wanted or needed one, until I had kids, having kids means vacuuming at least every other day, if not everyday, sometimes 2-3 times per day! My son said WHOA when he heard we where getting one of these...

ThinkComputers Review Tn_vinnie%20(1)

And he was completely amazed by it... and maybe a little scared....

ThinkComputers Review Tn_vinnie%20(01)

Even my wife, who pretty much doesn't care about the things I get for review was a little excited about it, (though she would never admit it, but I could tell she was)!

Anyway, I am happy to be reviewing something from a company called Metapo, it is a robotic vacuum. I think it is one of those products that everyone needs, especially if you have kids. Now you might be wondering why a computer hardware site is reviewing a vacuum, but if you think about it, it goes well together, it is a robot essentially, and a robot is nothing more than a computer. Well let's get into this review...

I would like to thank Metapo for providing the Clean Mate for review.

Metapo is a company that makes Industrial Power Supplies, Uninterruptible Power Supplies and Consumer Electronics. They are based in Silicon Valley, California.
Back to top Go down
https://metapo.1talk.net

ThinkComputers Review
Page 1 of 1